Teneo understands the important role it plays in protecting and preserving the environment.
Our expertise in lining and containment means we are often at the frontline dealing with potentially hazardous substances and materials. The experienced team at Teneo regularly produces outcomes for clients in the most challenging environments following the most stringent environmental processes.
Teneo is accredited and audited by Compliance Australia Certification Services for our health and safety policies (ISO 14001:2004). We are committed to reducing any negative impact on the environment on our projects.
When defining or implementing environmental arrangements we will:
- Adopt principles to prevent pollution and generation of waste
- Adopt changes presented in the Environmental Legislation and Emission Standards and remain compliant with these changes
- Set objectives and targets for the progressive reduction of significant impacts, strive for best practice and continual improvement
- Promote the development of improved standards and methods of construction and manufacture that are energy conscious and utilise construction material in an efficient manner
- Cause materials to be handled and disposed of in a manner that does not damage the environment
- Cause the impact of the company’s operations on the environment to be controlled in such a manner that the short and long term effects are reduced to an acceptable level
- Promote and maintain close relationships with the enforcing authorities and environmental organisations as appropriate
- Promote environmental awareness in their employees and other persons under their control.
Within our operations, Teneo is committed to establishing and maintaining these objectives and targets with the aim of reducing any negative impact on the environment wherever possible.
Please click on the links below to view our: